07 Ways to Detoxify your Body
Beauty is whole body experience. To have a good outlook, you need to think about your inner body as well. Cleansing detoxes do not have to involve starvation, deprivation, or a complete lifestyle change and successful detoxes can cleanse your body of all those toxins and impurities that have been creeping into your system. So if you like to clean your engine, follow these tips to have a beautiful body.
- Give up booze and tobacco. If you have a habit of using booze and tobacco, it’s time to stop both. Both of them lead to have coronary heart disease, stroke, respiratory infections, lung cancer, bronchitis, emphysema & premature children. Keep in mind, “beauty is inner and outer whole body experience”.
- Minimize sugar and white flour intake. Sugar and white flour tends to be high in calories and displaces other healthier foods. Both are contributing for weight gain. If you really need to keep a healthy body, lose your sugar and white flour consumption.
- Reduce processed food consumption. If you can't lose all the meat then cut down your intake and stick to grass-fed, organic meat. Stick to "whole foods" - foods that don't have labels, like fruits, vegetables, and nuts.
- Add lots of fiber. Plenty of organic fruits and veggies, blueberries are great, so is celery. It can help lower cholesterol level, good for diabetes and specially can add bulk without calories to a diet (weight management).
- Add lots of water and natural juices (may be some coconut water). Plenty of liquids are key to any successful detoxify so try to consume at least 12-16 glasses per day.
- Add some exercise, preferably yoga. If yoga is not your thing then walking for 20-30 minutes at a good pace should suffice, because the exercise helps to improve your health as well as well-shaped body.
- Get rest and meditate. Try for 8 hours of sleep and some simple meditation if possible, because meditation calm anxiety and stress while increasing relaxation and happiness. That all will impact to have a healthy body.