Your dairy godmother – Raw milk for your skin
Raw milk contains number of nutrients that are necessary for our body. All of us know that raw milk is rich in calcium which is vital for our bone development. Not only in medical aspect, but raw milk plays a significant role in beauty too. Raw milk can be used in many ways to have a glowing skin. If you follow these natural methods with raw milk, nothing can stop you having a glowing healthy skin. That’s why you need to make raw milk as a part of your daily skin care routine.
Natural Benefits of raw milk for your skin
- Moisturizes skin
- Treats acne
- Reduces signs of aging
- Brightens and lightens the skin
- Boosts skin glow
Start the journey of getting a glowing skin. Here are some DIY natural treatments…
- Raw milk can be used as a skin cleanser. This is how you can do it. Get 02 tablespoons of raw milk into a cotton sponge and gently rub it in your skin around a minute. Rinse it with cold water and do this daily. By this way, apart from removing the dirt from your skin, it keeps your skin nourished and moisturized.
- Add small amount of turmeric powder to 02 tablespoons of raw milk and apply it on your face using your fingers. Leave it on for 15 mins and rinse with cold water. This can be done daily to reap the benefits. This excellent skin brightening pack reduces the appearance of dark spots and patches.
- Raw milk acts as a skin toner for all kinds of skin. Here is how you get rewarding results from raw milk as a toner. Mix 2 tablespoons of raw milk with few drops of lemon juice and apply on your face. Add rose water if you have a dry skin type. Wash it with water after around 2-3 hours. Use lukewarm water if the skin is oily and normal water for dry skin. This method helps your skin by toning the skin muscles and improving its elasticity.
- When talking about beauty we cannot ignore honey. We can use honey with milk to get amazing results. Mix 3 tablespoons of raw milk with 1 tablespoon of honey. Massage the mixture into your skin in light circular movements by using your fingertips around 05 mins. Let it sit for another 05 more mins and rinse with cold water. Daily usage of this will give you good results.
- Another skin friendly ingredient that addresses number of skin problems is yoghurt. 02 tablespoons of yoghurt can be mixed with 03 tablespoons of milk to make a thick paste. You can apply this mixture all over your face and neck by using a brush. Leave it on at least 30 mins and then wash with cold water. This is an amazing way to tackle the signs of aging and keep your skin smooth.
- Raw milk has an amazing power of nourishing deep skin layers and moisture your skin from inside. You can reap the rewards of raw milk with a simple homemade face mask. Mix 2-3 teaspoons of gram flour with raw milk. Then add few drops of honey and rose water to the flour mixture and beat well to make a thick paste. Apply on your face and neck. Leave it on around 15-20 mins and wash it off with lukewarm water.
- If you are looking for something natural to make your skin brighter, raw milk is your wonderful fairness agent. Apply raw milk on your skin can result in getting a brighter and glowing skin. This natural remedy will take time to make your skin brighter. So, you must be patient and continue the process daily. To further enhance the fairness benefits you can mix raw milk with sandalwood and apply.
Most of these home treatments may take longer time for you to give results. Be patient and it’s worth waiting for. If any allergies or irritations happen, immediately stop the treatment, and get medical attention.