Making yoghurt at home is super simple. It’s super delicious, hygienic, and simple…
- Get a pan with a thick bottom and pour fresh milk into it.
- Heat milk under medium heat while stirring continuously.
- When milk is well heated add sugar into this and keep it aside to cool down. Don’t add sugar if you want to make a sugar free yoghurt. It needs to let this cool down until it comes to the room temperature.
- After that mix around 02 tbsp of milk with yoghurt. Then pour this yoghurt into milk and give it a good mix.
- Then pour milk into a cup. Make sure to pass this through a filter. If there are any air bubbles in the mixture you can remove them.
- Then close the lid and keep it in a warm place to set. To make this warm you can wrap it with a towel or a cotton cloth.
- Then keep it in an oven (without turning the oven on) or in a cupboard. It takes around 10 hours for this yoghurt to set. Meanwhile don’t try to open it time to time.
- After that keep this in the fridge around 05 more minutes for this to set further.