Winged Beans (Dambala) Sambol Recipe
We all know that Winged Beans or Dambala is a very famous vegetable in our country. It can be cooked in many ways. But, the taste is great when it is prepared as a raw sambol. Not only the taste it is very healthy also. Shall we give it a try today?
- Winged Beans (Dambala) - 7-8 nos
- Scraped coconut
- Red Onions
- Green Chili - 01
- Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Clean winged beans and wash well. Here, when selecting Dambala for this sambol you need to get baby winged beans. If you get matured ones, the taste will be less.
- First cut winged beans in to thin slices.
- Then, chop red onions and green chili.
- In a mixing bowl, mix winged beans, onions and green chili well.
- Thereafter, add pepper powder and salt and mix well to combine.
- Finally, add scraped coconut into this sambol and mix lightly. Adding coconut is not a must here. If you like, you can prepare this without adding coconut.