White Chocolate Mud Cake
The delicious cake with white chocolate ganache on top will be the perfect treat for this year Christmas.
Ingredients: Cake Batter
- Fresh Milk – 160ml
- Margarine – 60g
- White Chocolate – 150g
- Sugar – 120g
- All-purpose Flour – 220g
- Baking Powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Eggs – 02
Ingredients: White Chocolate Ganache
- White Chocolate – 200g
- Sprinkles (Optional)
- Melt milk, margarine, white chocolate and sugar together over low heat.
- When all are melted get it out of the stove and let it cool down.
- Mix flour and baking powder together.
- Add the chocolate mixture and eggs into it.
- Mix all very well until you get a smooth batter.
- When the batter is ready pour it to a baking tray and bake the cake around 30-40mins under 180 ° C.
- After baking let the cake cool down for a while. Then pour the white chocolate ganache over the cake.
- Add some sprinkles on top to make the look nice.