Easiest White Chocolate Fudge Recipe
This is a delightful creamy and a sweet treat to make your day. Making homemade white chocolate fudge is super easy. You just need to combine white chocolate, butter, and condensed milk together.
- In a pan, combine white chocolate, butter, and condensed milk together.
- Keep this pan on the stove and heat the mixture until thicken while stirring continuously.
- When the mixture comes to thick consistency, add vanilla, and chopped cashew.
- After that, quickly pour the mixture into a greased tray and spread evenly.
- Keep this in the fridge until set. Once the fudge is ready cut this into pieces and enjoy with your nice cup of tea.