Homemade White Bread
Bake a white bread soft & fluffy at home. It’s not difficult anymore.
- All-purpose flour – 400g
- Sugar – 30g
- Salt – 1tsp
- Slightly warm milk – 240ml
- Yeast – 01 tbsp
- Butter – 45g
- Beaten egg – 01
- Coconut oil – 01 tsp
- Mix flour with salt & 15g of sugar.
- Mix remaining sugar with yeast.
- Add some milk to yeast & mix.
- Mix yeast, remaining milk, egg, butter and flour. Adding butter and egg is optional. You can make this bread even without adding them.
- Knead the dough until it doesn’t stick on the sides of the bowl.
- Once the dough is ready, apply some oil in another bowl and transfer the dough to that bowl.
- Cover this bowl and let it rise around 01 hour. Within this period your dough will become double sized. Therefore, select a large bowl for this.
- Then dust some flour on a wooden board and transfer the dough on to this.
- Make the dough flat and then roll it and neat the edges.
- Again, put this dough into a loaf pan and cover it with a wet cloth.
- Let this rise around 01 more hour.
- Thereafter, bake this bread around 30min under 190° C.
- Let it cool down a bit and cut into slices.