Homemade Twix Bars
Homemade Twix Bars is another delicious dessert that you can try out for this Christmas.
- Margarine – 120g
- Sugar – 30g
- All-purpose Flour – 160g
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Condensed Milk – 397g
- Margarine – 50g
- Brown Sugar – 50g
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Vanilla – 01 tsp
Ingredients: Chocolate Topping
- Chocolate – 200g
- Margarine – 30g
- To make the crust, mix margarine, sugar and salt until creamy.
- Add flour into this and mix. Knead the dough from your hands around 05 mins.
- Transfer this dough into a baking pan and press it by using a spoon. Bake this around 20mins under 180° C. After baking let it cool down.
- For the caramel layer, put condensed milk, brown sugar, salt and margarine into a pan and melt all under low heat.
- Bring this into boil and cook around 05 mins while stirring continuously. While boiling add vanilla.
- Pour this caramel over the crust and again bake around 12-15mins under 180° C. after baking let it cool down slightly.
- For the chocolate layer, melt chocolate and margarine together.
- Then spread melted chocolate on top of the caramel.
- After that refrigerate this around 30 mins or until further set.
- Once chocolate is set cut this into pieces by using a hot knife.