Spaghetti with Meatballs Recipe
Spaghetti with Meatballs is a great different kind of a recipe specially for your dinner.
- Olive Oil – 03 tbsp
- Medium Onion – 01
- Garlic Cloves – 04
- Tomatoes – 400g
- Water – 200ml
- Curry Leaves
- Chili Pieces – 01 tsp
- Salt – 02 tsp
- Black Pepper – ¼ tsp
- Sugar – 1-2 tsp
- Spaghetti – 500g
- Meatballs – 15
- In a large bowl boil water. Add 1 tsp of salt and little bit of olive oil into boiling water. When we add oil into water spaghetti will not stick to each other.
- Put spaghetti into boiling water and boil until they become soft. When they are boiled enough drain water and keep aside.
- Cut onion, garlic, curry leaves and tomatoes.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onions into this. Sauté onions around 02 mins and then add garlic.
- Sauté garlic around 01 min and then add diced tomatoes.
- Add salt, pepper powder, curry leaves, chili pieces and sugar. Mix all together.
- Cook this around 05 mins and then add water.
- After adding water, reduce the heat to low, cover the pan and simmer around 30mins until this becomes thickened.
- Add meatballs to the sauce. Mix all meatballs with the sauce and cook another 15-20 mins.
- Finally mix spaghetti thoroughly with the mixture.