Sesame Milk Toffee
Milk Toffees mixed with sesame seeds give a nice different taste.
- Condensed Milk – 390g
- Water – ½ of the condensed milk tin
- Sugar – 450g
- Sesame Seeds – 30g
- Vanilla – 1 ½ tsp
- Margarine – 15g
- Ground Cardamom – 01 tsp
- Pour condensed milk into a pan.
- Mix remaining milk in the tin with water and pour it to the pan.
- Mix sugar with condensed milk.
- Cook this under medium heat while stirring. Stirring continuously is very vital since sugar and milk gets clumpy and sticky while cooking.
- When milk becomes little bit thick add sesame seeds.
- Add vanilla and ground cardamom.
- When mixture becomes thick, add butter.
- When mixture gets more thicken and leaves sides of the pan get it out of the stove.
- Spread the mixture in a greased pan and cut into desired shapes before it gets harden.
- Let milk toffees cool and down and then store in an air tight container.