Sausage Fried Rice Recipe
This simple sausage fried rice recipe filled with lots of Sri Lankan flavors must be the one you were looking for…
- Sausages – 100g
- Eggs – 03
- Leeks – 150g
- Big Onion – 01
- Margarine – 03 tbsp
- Ginger – 01-inch piece
- Garlic Cloves – 04-05
- Pepper Powder – 02 tsp
- Cardamom – 04
- Cloves – 04
- Cinnamon stick
- Curry Leaves
- Green Chilies – 02
- Salt – 02 tsp
- Chili Pieces – ½ tsp
- Keeri Samba Rice (Before Cooking) – 450g
- Cut sausages into small pieces.
- Cut vegetables as well.
- Add salt and pepper to the eggs and scramble them under low fire.
- When eggs are well scrambled turn off the flame and keep it aside.
- Heat margarine in a pan and add ginger garlic paste into this.
- Grind cardamom, cinnamon and cloves together and add.
- Add green chilies, onions, rampe and curry leaves.
- Add salt, chili pieces and pepper.
- Add sausages and cook this around 02-03 mins.
- Add leeks. Instead of leeks you can get spring onions too.
- After mixing leeks adjust salt and pepper as per your taste.
- After that add scrambled eggs.
- Finally add cooked rice and mix thoroughly. When you cook rice for this recipe add some margarine or ghee. Then rice won’t be sticky. It is perfect if you can get one day old rice for this.
- Serve hot and enjoy.