Sago Jelly Pudding
Hereafter when you make jelly add some milk and sago into it. You will get an amazing dessert.
- First put jelly powder into boiling water and make the jelly. Keep it in the fridge until set.
- Heat water in a pan and add washed sago into it. Boil sago until they become transparent. After boiling, wash sago around 2-3 times from normal water and keep aside until use.
- In a small bowl, dissolve jelatin with lukewarm water.
- Put some sugar and milk into a pan and bring it to boil.
- When milk is boiled enough, get the pan out of stove, and mix prepared jelatin with this. Let it cool down to room temperature.
- When milk cools down completely combine boiled sago with this.
- Cut jelly into small pieces and put to the bottom of your pudding bowl.
- Then pour the milk mixture into the bowl and keep it in the fridge until pudding sets completely.