Semolina Aluwa from Condensed Milk
Semolina Aluwa is another New Year sweet loved by many Lankans. Normally Semolina Aluwa is made by using coconut. But, this Semolina Aluwa made with condensed milk will be a new taste for you.
- Get a flat tray and dust it with semolina.
- Then roast semolina until you get the smell and let it cool down. Don’t roast it too much.
- Mix milk, sugar and water under medium heat. Add around 1/3 of water from your condensed milk tin.
- Stir this continuously under low heat until milk gets bit thicker.
- Add cashew, ground cardamom and vanilla.
- Mix all these things together and then add butter.
- Once butter mixed well with milk add semolina.
- Mix this thoroughly around 02-03mins and then switch off the flame.
- Then, transfer this mixture into the prepared tray and make it flat.
- After that, let this cool down and cut into desired pieces.