Roasted Tomato Grilled Cheese Sandwich
This golden-brown crispy sandwich with melted cheese inside will be the perfect sandwich for your small hunger.
- Small Tomatoes – 250g
- Minced Garlic Cloves – 03
- Olive Oil – 01 tbsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Pepper Powder – ½ tsp
- Grated Cheddar Cheese – 150g
- Bread Slices – 08
- Cut small tomatoes into half.
- Add minced garlic, pepper powder, salt and olive oil into tomatoes and lightly toss the bowl.
- Bake these tomatoes around 25-30 mins under 190C until they are roasted.
- After that spread butter on one side of the bread and keep butter side down. On the top side keep grated cheese and tomatoes.
- Spread butter on the other bread slice and keep it on tomatoes with the butter side up.
- Place the sandwich on a non-stick pan and cook around 3-4 mins by flipping the bread until they become golden brown.
- For a better taste serve this hot.