Red Velvet Cookies Recipe
Here is another very easy addition to your cookie list. Red Velvet Cookies!
- All-purpose flour – 210g
- Baking powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Cocoa powder – 25g
- Butter – 115g
- Sugar – 200g
- Eggs – 02
- Vanilla – 01 tsp
- White chocolate – 100g
- Icing sugar – 60g
- Red food coloring
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder together.
- Beat butter and sugar until it becomes super soft and creamy.
- Add eggs one by one and beat.
- Add vanilla.
- Add red food coloring and beat well.
- Gradually add the flour mixture and beat thoroughly.
- Add white chocolate chips and mix to combine.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate about 02 hours.
- Form small balls from this, roll on icing sugar and keep on a baking tray.
- Bake these cookies around 12-15mins under 180º C in a pre-heated oven.
- Get the cookies out of the oven and keep on a cooling rack to cool down.