Potato Milk Toffee Recipe
Potato Toffee or Potato Fudge is an amazing recipe loved by many Sri Lankans. You may not like potatoes. But, you can never say No to this mouthwatering Potato Milk Toffee.
- Sugar – 450g
- Boiled Potatoes – 300g
- Vanilla – 01 tsp
- Condensed Milk – 400g
- Ground Cardamom
- Butter – 1 ½ tbsp
- Mash potatoes finely till no lumps exit.
- Combine mashed potatoes and sugar in a pan. Keep stirring until sugar is well combined with potatoes.
- Then, add condensed milk and mix well to combine.
- Add cardamom and vanilla.
- Stir continuously under low heat.
- When the mixture starts thicken add butter.
- Make sure to keep stirring.
- When the mixture becomes thicker and when it doesn’t stick on your pan switch off the flame.
- Flatten the mixture on a wooden board or a tray and let it cool down around 01-02 mins.Don’t let this cool down too much, otherwise the mixture will be hardened for you to cut slices.
- After that cut into desired pieces.
- Let this cool down completely and store in an air tight container.