Want to make something simple and easy for dinner? Try this tasty potato salad recipe at home.
- Large potatoes -04
- Red onions - 02 finely chopped
- Eggs (hard boiled and sliced) – 03
- Cheese, crumbled (optional) – 50g
- Mayonnaise – 08 TBS
- Mustard Paste – 1TBS
- Lime juice to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel potatoes & boil them well in salted water.
- Once it is done, cool to room temperature.
- Dice potatoes and place them in a bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard and lime juice well in another bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add all diced potatoes in to this mixture and mix well to combine.
- Add cheese, eggs, onions and mix.
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Keep in the refrigerator until serve.