Papaya Mallum Recipe
Papaya Mallum is a very good recipe for those who love to eat village foods. But if you are a pregnant mother don’t eat this unripe papaya mallum.
- Remove peels of the papaya and wash it well. Cut this into small thin strips.
- Put all these grated papaya into a pan and add ½ cup of water. Boil them until papaya become little bit tender. Make sure not to boil them too much. Once papaya boils, filter excess water and keep it aside.
- Grind red onions, garlic, curry leaves, pepper, green chilies, and cumin seeds together.
- In a separate pan, combine ground paste, mustard powder, turmeric powder, salt, and scraped coconut together. Then mix boiled papaya with this.
- Heat this mallum around 3-4 mins under medium heat and serve.