Pani Aluwa Recipe
Out of many ways of making Aluwa, Pani Aluwa is another delicious Aluwa recipe. Coconut treacle taste combined with cashew makes you feel heavenly.
- Roasted Rice Flour – 500g
- Coconut / Kithul Treacle – 375ml
- Cashew / Peanuts – 100g
- Ground Cardamom – 04-05
- Salt – 01 tsp
- Sugar – 50g
- Roasted Rice Flour for Dusting – 100g
- Dust some roasted rice flour on a flat surface and keep it aside.
- Heat sugar and treacle under medium heat. When sugar dissolves completely, add salt and ground cardamom. Heat this under medium heat until it comes to the correct level.
- When the syrup becomes little bit thick switch off the flame and add peanuts. don’t wait until it pours down like a thick line.
- Gradually add flour and mix quickly. If you make aluwa for the first time, reserve around ½ cup of syrup before adding flour. In any case if you add too much flour you can use this reserved syrup.
- When this becomes a soft dough, spread this on the pre-prepared surface. Level the dough by spreading rice flour on top.
- Cut the dough into desired shapes. Before storing make sure to apply rice flour all over Aluwa pieces. Then they won’t stick to each other.