Homemade Nutella Ice Cream
With Nutella and very few ingredients you can make this delicious dessert at home very easily. For this recipe you don't need any ice cream makers.
- Eggs – 02
- Sugar – 50g
- Whipping Cream – 250g
- Nutella – 150g
- Cocoa Powder – 01 tbsp
- Dark Chocolate – 70g
- Vanilla – 01 tsp
- Beat eggs & sugar over a brain marie until thick and pale.
- Add vanilla to this and beat.
- Transfer this to another bowl to cool down.
- In a separate bowl beat whipping cream until stiff form.
- Then add Nutella and beat.
- Add cocoa powder and mix well to combine.
- Mix this Nutella mixture with the egg mixture.
- Then add grated chocolate.
- Freeze this overnight or until completely set.