Fresh and Healthy Mukunuwenna Salad
Mukunuwenna salad is another very tasty thing that we can cook out of Mukunuwenna. This is a very Sri Lankan way of making a fresh and healthy Mukunuwenna salad.
- Freshly picked tender Mukunuwenna –1/2 bundle
- Scraped coconut – 01 cup
- Salt – 01 tsp
- Red Onions – 10
- Green Chilies – 01
- Maldive Fish flakes– 02 tsp
- Tomatoes – 01
- Pepper Powder – ½ tsp
- Wash Mukunuwenna and cut them.
- Then add green chilies, maldive fish and onions.
- After that add salt and pepper powder and mix.
- Finally add tomato, scraped coconut and mix well to combine.
- Fresh and healthy Mukunuwenna salad is now ready.