Super Moist Chocolate Cake
For me, homemade chocolate cake is the best among all cake flavors. This chocolate cake is very easy, moist and very rich in chocolates.
- All-purpose Flour – 250g
- Sugar – 300g
- Cocoa Powder – 70g
- Baking Soda – 1 ½ tsp
- Baking Powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Eggs – 02
- Milk – 01 cup
- Vegetable Oil – ½ cup
- Vanilla – 02 tsps
- Boiling water – ½ cup
- Butter – 100g
- Sugar – 200g
- Cocoa Powder – 150g
- Milk – 2/3 cup
- Vanilla – 01 tsp
- Combine sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt together.
- Add eggs, milk, vegetable oil and vanilla to this mixture and beat.
- Add hot water and beat more.
- Bake the cake around 40mins under 180° C.
- Until the cake bakes we can make the chocolate frosting.
- For that beat butter and sugar until it becomes soft.
- Add cocoa powder.
- Add milk and vanilla and beat more.
- When the cake is ready, cut the cake from the middle and separate in to two flat parts.
- Spread the chocolate mixture on top of one part and keep the other cake piece on top of that.
- The, cover the whole cake with the chocolate mixture.