Delightful Mirror Glaze Cake Recipe
Mirror Glaze Cake is a very delightful and tempting cake recipe. Though making this cake consumes more time, once finished no doubt you will feel proud of yourself.
- Get a butter/yellow cake and divide that cake into two parts by cutting the cake horizontally.
- Get a flat pan and spread strawberry jam evenly in it. Keep one part of the cake on strawberry jam and refrigerate it until set.
- Until the cake is set you can make the white chocolate mousse. For that first melt white chocolate with whipping cream.
- In a separate bowl, beat whipping cream until it forms peaks. Before beating whipping cream make sure to keep the bowl and the beater wires in the freezer for a while. This helps you to make perfect peaks without quickly curdling whipping cream into butter.
- When whipping cream is ready, mix white chocolate ganache with it.
- After that get a silicone baking mold and spread whipped cream evenly to the bottom of the mold. This mold should be little bit wider than the cake we made.
- Then keep prepared jam and cake layer on top of this whipped cream. Final cake will be nice if you keep jam side down. Again, cover this cake completely by spreading another thick layer of whipped cream.
- Thereafter, keep the remaining cake layer and cover that also completely with whipped cream. Once covering is done, it needs to refrigerate this cake until whipped cream sets completely. It’s always better refrigerates the cake overnight.
- To make the mirror glaze, dissolve gelatin in lukewarm water and keep it aside.
- In a separate bowl, heat condensed milk, sugar, and water until bubbling.
- Once the mixture starts bubbling, get it out of the stove and mix prepared gelatin with this.
- Then pour the mixture into white chocolate and melt chocolate well with this.
- After that it needs to filter this mixture, so that it can be removed air bubbles or chocolate pieces if there’s any.
- Then separate the mixture into three parts. Add red coloring to one and green coloring to other. Keep the other part as it is. You can use any number of colors as the way you want.
- Now pour little bit from red and green mixture to the white mixture and give it a light mix.
- Once making the mirror glaze is done, get the cake out of the fridge and remove it from the mold. Keep a little bit high rack on a tray and keep the cake on the rack.
- Finally pour prepared mirror glaze over the cake. Cover the whole cake with mirror glaze as the way you want.
- After covering the cake, keep it in the fridge around 30mins until further set.