Milk Rice Recipe
We all Sri Lankans love to eat Milk Rice. Milk Rice is mostly prepared for breakfast. Milk Rice gets a very prominent place in any auspicious moment in Sri Lanka.
- White Raw Rice – 400g
- Thick coconut milk – 02 ½ , 03 cups
- Salt – 02 tsp
- Water – 03/04 cups
- Wash rice well and put them into your cooking pot.
- Add water to the level that all rice is covered and cook this like we cook normal rice.
- Meanwhile, mix salt with coconut milk.
- Once rice is cooked well add coconut milk into this.
- Mix coconut milk with rice and cook this on medium heat.
- Stir this constantly until we get this out from fire.
- When rice absorbed all coconut milk and starts sticking together switch off the flame.
- Transfer this into a wooden board or a tray and level the surface.
- Then, cut this into pieces.