Super Soft Homemade Marshmallows
These perfect super soft marshmallows are so much better than store-bought marshmallows. You can skip buying marshmallows from the shop anymore. Homemade marshmallows are super simple to make!
- Jelatin – 30g
- Sugar – 250g
- Lukewarm Water – 100ml
- Normal Water – 150ml
- Food Coloring
- To start the recipe, dissolve jelatin in lukewarm water and keep it aside.
- Keep a pan on the stove and add sugar and water into it.
- Heat sugar until it comes to the correct consistency. Don’t forget to stir continuously while heating sugar.
- Get little bit of sugar syrup and pour it down. If it falls like a thick line, the mixture has come to the correct level. Now turn off the flame and mix prepared jelatin with this.
- When jelatin mixed well with sugar, transfer this into another bowl and let it cool down around 6-7 mins.
- After that beat the mixture. First beat this under medium speed. As we beat, this mixture gets a clean white color.
- At this point set the beater to maximum speed and beat around 7-8 mins without stopping. When we beat at high speed this mixture becomes thick.
- Then transfer half of the marshmallow mixture into a greased pan. To the rest of the mixture add few drops of coloring. Pour the colored mixture also to the pan.
- Let this set around 01 hour.
- When the mixture sets well dust the surface with corn flour. It’s better to apply corn flour on the knife that you use to cut the marshmallow. Then we can easily cut this.
- Now cut this into pieces. Apply corn flour on each marshmallow pieces. Otherwise, they stick to each other.
- Store in an airtight container.