Marmite Drink Recipe
Marmite is a wonderful food. Some people love it a lot and some people hate it. Normally, we used to eat Marmite with something like bread, biscuits, rotti, hoppers and etc. But, have you ever tried Marmite as a drink. Marmite drink is a very tasty one with an unique taste. Shall we try this super drink today?
- Marmite – 01 TSP
- Lemon – 01 TSP
- Red Onion – 01 - 02
- Hot Water – 01 Cup
- Curry Leaves
- Salt to Taste
- Green chilies (Small) - 01 (Optional)
- Chop red onions into small pieces.
- In a mug, mix marmite with hot water until marmite dissolves fully. (If you haven’t tried this drink before, better to start with small quantities like half a spoon of marmite. Then increase the amount)
- Add red onion and curry leaves into the marmite mixture and mix well.
- Add lemon and salt to taste.
- If you want to get a spicy taste to your drink, you can add some green chili pieces to your drink. Make sure not to add lots of chilies, otherwise, it will get too spicy.
- Close the mug and keep it aside for 1-2 mins. By doing so, it will help to mix all ingredients well and increase the taste.
- Then, filter the mixture to another cup.
- Serve it, before it becomes cool.