Marie Biscuit Custard Pudding
Marie Biscuit Custard Pudding is another delicious dessert that can be made from marie biscuits. This simple recipe is very easy to make.
- Full Cream Fresh Milk – 500ml
- Whipping Cream – 250ml
- Marie Biscuits – 20
- Sugar – 200g
- Corn Flour – 15g
- Custard Powder – 70g
- Vanilla – ½ tsp
- Jelatin – 02 tbsp
- Grated Chocolate for decoration
- Lukewarm water – 03 tbsp
- Dissolve jelatin in lukewarm water and keep it aside.
- Grind marie biscuits until it becomes like a powder.
- In a pan, combine milk, whipping cream and ground biscuits together.
- Add sugar, corn flour, vanilla, and custard powder into the milk mixture.
- Heat this mixture under medium heat until it becomes thick while stirring continuously.
- When the pudding mixture is ready, turn off the flame and add dissolved jelatin into this. Give it a good mix until jelatin mixes well.
- Pour the mixture into a pudding mold and let it cool down.
- When the mixture cools down completely refrigerate this around 6-7 hours or until set.
- When the pudding is well set slowly get the pudding out of the mold.
- Decorate the pudding with some grated chocolate.