Colorful Marble Cake
How about giving a new look to your everyday butter cake with some coloring drops?
- All-purpose flour – 250g
- Sugar – 250g
- Margarine – 250g
- Eggs – 04
- Milk – ¼ cups
- Baking powder – 02 tsps
- Vanilla essence – 02 tsps
- Food coloring – 03 colors
- Mix baking powder with flour and keep aside.
- Beat margarine and sugar until it becomes super soft and creamy.
- Add eggs one by one and beat well.
- Add flour little by little and mix well with the margarine mixture.
- Then, add milk and vanilla.
- Divide the prepared batter into 04 equal quantities.
- Mix different colors with batter.
- Put small quantities of different colored batter to the baking pan with the help of a table spoon.
- After transferring all the batter make the surface little bit flat.
- Bake this cake around 40mins under 180° C in a preheated oven.
- Once the cake is ready, get it out from the oven, let it cool down and then cut into pieces.