Mango Upside Down Cake
Upside down mango cake is another delicious cake recipe that no one will ever resist.
Ingredients:For the batter
- Egg – 01
- All-purpose Flour – 50g
- Sugar – 50g
- Melted Margarine – 02 tbsp
- Milk – 01 tbsp
- Baking Powder – ½ tsp
- Baking Soda – ¼ tsp
- Few ripen mango slices
- Vanilla – 01 tsp
Ingredients:For the caramel
- Sugar – 50g
- Water – 02 tbsp
- To make the sugar caramel, get a flat pan and put sugar all over the pan.
- Add water to the level until all sugar is covered. Don’t add too much water.
- When all sugar dissolves stop stirring.
- Until caramel comes to correct level, rotate the pan time to time without stirring.
- Keep the pan on the stove around 01 min, get it and rotate. Repeat this until sugar gets dark brown and sticky.
- When the caramel is ready, pour it to your baking tray and rotate it so that caramel goes everywhere in the pan. Keep it aside to cool down.
- For the cake batter, mix flour with baking powder and baking soda. Keep it aside.
- Beat eggs and vanilla together.
- Gradually add sugar and beat until this gets creamy.
- Add melted margarine.
- Add milk.
- Add flour to this mixture and mix well to combine.
- Place thin mango slices on the caramelized pan.
- Pour the cake batter on mango slices.
- Bake this cake around 30-35mins under 170° C.
- Once baked, get it out of the oven, let it cool down and then serve.