Magic Custard Cake Recipe
The real magic of this cake is, it forms three layers of the cake while baking. You must definitely try this delicious triple layered cake.
- Eggs – 04
- Butter – 120g
- Sugar – 140g
- Vanilla – 02 tsps
- Zest of 02 lemons
- All-purpose Flour – 130g
- Fresh Milk – 500ml
- Separate egg whites from egg yolks.
- Mix sugar and butter with egg yolks until smooth.
- Add lemon zest into this.
- Add vanilla.
- Gradually add flour and mix until well blended.
- After adding all flour and milk and continue mixing.
- In another bowl beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Then fold egg whites with the batter.
- Transfer this batter into a baking pan and bake the cake around 80-90 mins under 150° C in a pre-heated oven.
- Once baked let this cake cool down completely and refrigerate around 02 hours to set.
- Finally, you can cut this cake into pieces and enjoy.