Village Style Kohila (Lasia) Dalu Curry
Looking for a 100% Sri Lankan curry? Here it is…
- Kohila Dalu – 350g
- Tamarind – 02
- Salt – 02 tsp
- Chili Powder – 02 tsp
- Fenugreek – ½ tsp
- Curry Powder – 02 tsp
- Red Onions – 08-10
- Green Chilies – 02
- Curry Leaves
- Thick Coconut Milk – 01 cup
- Turmeric Powder – ½ tsp
- First clean Kohila (Lasia) & wash them very well. When getting Kohila for this curry make sure to get tender leaves. If you get hard ones it will be difficult to eat.
- Then, cut them into small pieces.
- Add onions, green chilies & curry leaves.
- Then add all other ingredients and mix well to combine.
- After that cook this curry around 10-15 mins until well cooked.
- You can make this curry tastier by adding some dhal and dried fish.