Jumbo Prawns with Coconut Milk
Whatever the way it cooked, prawns is very tasty and we all love to eat it. Let’s see how to make a Jumbo Prawns Curry with Coconut Milk.
- Jumbo Prawns - 250g
- Thick Coconut Milk - 2 Cups
- Green Chilies - 02
- Garlic Cloves - 02 - 03
- Salt - 02 tsp
- Curry Powder - 02 tsp
- Chili Powder - 02 tsp
- Fenugreek - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 01 tsp
- Red Onion
- Curry Leaves
- First of all clean and wash prawns well and keep aside.
- Chop onions, chilies, cinnamon and curry leaves.
- Put prawns into your cooking pot and add coconut milk also.
- Add chopped onions, chilies, cinnamon and curry leaves to the same pot.
- Add salt, curry powder, chili powder, fenugreek and turmeric powder.
- Mix well to combine together.
- Keep this on fire and cook well. Don’t forget to stir constantly.
- Since these prawns need to be cooked well, keep this curry on fire at least 15-20 mins.
- Not only with rice, this curry is very tasty with bread, string hoppers and milk rice also.