Japanese Pan Cakes Recipe…
Pan cakes are very common to us. But these fluffy and giggly candy type pan cake will be a great addition for your teatime or breakfast.
- All-purpose flour – 125g
- Baking soda – ¼ tsp
- Baking powder – ½ tsp
- Pinch of salt
- Egg yolk – 01
- Egg whites – 03
- Melted butter – 25g
- Milk – ½ cup
- Sugar – 30g
- Vanilla – 01 tsp
- Whisk egg yolks and milk together.
- Add vanilla, salt and melted butter.
- Combine flour with baking powder and baking soda.
- Add flour to milk and mix well.
- Beat egg whites until stiff form. Gradually add sugar while beating.
- Fold egg whites in the pan cake batter.
- Glaze butter in a non-stick pan and make pan cakes.
- Cover and cook each side around 02 mins.
- Serve hot for a better taste.