Ginger Dosi for Tea Time
Ginger Dosi/Toffee is a perfect tea time partner that can be made easily with very few ingredients.
- Fresh Ginger – 60g
- Sugar – 375g
- Fresh Milk – 100ml
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Clean and wash ginger very well and cut into small pieces.
- Add 02 tbsp of milk and little bit of sugar and blend until it becomes a paste.
- Transfer this ginger paste into a pan and add remaining sugar, milk and salt. Stir the paste and keep on a stove.
- It needs to stir this mixture continuously under medium heat until it comes to the correct level.
- When the paste becomes thick it needs to check whether that’s the correct level. For that, pour few drops from this mixture to a bowl of water. If you can make a tiny ball with this and if it doesn’t melt with water we can get the pan out of the stove.
- Pour the mixture into a greased baking tray.
- Even out the mixture and cut into pieces before it gets harden.
- Serve with a hot plain tea.