Fruit & Nut Milk Toffee
Here is a delicious milk toffee recipe with little bit of change to it….
- Pour condensed milk into a pan with a thick bottom. Mix some water with the remaining milk in the tin and pour it too.
- Add sugar to milk and mix.
- Cook this under medium heat. Make sure to stir continuously until we get the pan out of the stove.
- When milk heats well and starts emerging thick bubbles add butter.
- After around 2-3 mins we can add vanilla, chopped cashew, chopped dates and raisins.
- When mixture becomes thicker pour it to a prepared greased tray.
- Spread the mixture on the tray and cut into desired pieces before it gets harden.