Eggless Honey Cake Recipe
If you are a vegetarian and thinking of eating a tasty cake this is a good recipe to consider. This easy and simple recipe is mostly a sponge cake soaked in honey syrup and top with strawberry jam.
- Combine icing sugar and condensed milk together.
- Add honey and melted butter into this.
- Add baking powder, baking soda and powdered milk.
- Gradually add flour and mix.
- After that add fresh milk.
- Pour the batter into a baking tray and bake the cake around 35-40mins under 180C in a pre-heated oven. After baking let the cake cool down.
- To make the honey syrup, mix honey and icing sugar with hot water.
- To make the topping mix strawberry jam with some honey.
- Trim edges and make the cake flat by cutting the top part of the cake.
- Then spread honey syrup all over the cake. After that spread a thick layer of jam on top of the cake.