Eggless Chocolate Cake
This recipe is specially for vegans. Chocolate cake made with condensed milk is very tasty and it is a must try recipe.
- Condensed Milk – 195g
- All-purpose Flour – 128g
- Sugar – 35g
- Margarine – 110g
- Vanilla – 01 tsp
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
- Cocoa Powder – 35g
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Pour condensed milk into a pan and gently heat with margarine under low fire.
- It doesn’t need to heat milk until it starts bubbling. Just heat until milk mixes well with margarine.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and mix well with sugar.
- Add vanilla and salt.
- Add flour, cocoa powder and baking powder after sieving. When adding flour make sure the milk mixture is not too hot.
- After mixing all ingredients together, pour the batter into a greased baking pan and even it out.
- Bake the cake around 30 mins under 170° C.
- Let this cool down and decorate the cake with some condensed milk or chocolate topping.