Eggless Butter Cake
Out of all kinds of cakes most of us like to eat very basic butter cake. Specially, this delicious cake recipe is for those who don’t eat eggs.
- Mix flour, baking soda and baking powder together. Sieve it and keep aside until use.
- In a separate bowl, combine butter and powdered sugar together.
- When butter becomes creamy add vanilla and condensed milk.
- Gradually add flour and fresh milk.
- Once the batter is ready, pour this into a baking tray and bake the cake around 35-40 mins under 180C in a pre-heated oven.