Delicious Egg Paratha Recipe
Egg Paratha is a very famous recipe in India. It is a delicious flat bread with egg omelette stuffing or on top. This is a super easy recipe for you to make for dinner or breakfast. Below ingredients are to make 04 parathas.
Ingredients:For the dough
Ingredients:For Egg Omelette
- In a bowl, mix salt with flour and then make a dough by gradually adding warm water. We don’t need to knead the dough a lot. But it should not be a sticky one. When the dough is ready apply oil in a bowl and the dough, cover it and keep around 10 mins.
- To make the egg mixture, add curry leaves, eggs, tomatoes, green chilies, onions, chili pieces, salt, and pepper powder together and mix well.
- After 10 mins knead the dough around 02 more minutes and cut it into 04 equal parts. Out of these pieces make 04 balls.
- Get one ball, keep it on a flour dusted board and flat it well by using a rolling pin. Brush some oil on this and dust some flour. Instead of oil you can use melted butter or ghee too.
- Then roll it and again apply oil and dust flour. Again, roll it like a swirl. Repeat this process for all 04 balls.
- After that get one swirl shape ball and flat it to a round parata shape. Keep nonstick pan on the stove and keep one parata on it. Cook one side around 01 minute and flip it. Apply oil in this side and again flip. While cooking presses the parata from the corners. Cook both sides while applying oil until they become golden brown.
- Once the parata is ready get it out of the pan and again apply some oil on the pan. Pour ¼ of egg mixture to the pan. Place one parata on top of egg omelette and press it. When the parata sticks with the egg get it out of the pan.
- Enjoy warm for a better taste.