Quick and Easy Egg Fried Rice
This quick and easy delicious Egg Fried Rice is a perfect recipe for those how doesn't want to spend more time in cooking.
- Eggs – 04
- Carrot – 01
- Leeks / Spring Onion – 150g
- Big Onion – 01
- Margarine – 03 tbsp
- Garlic – 05 – 06 cloves
- Pepper Powder – 02 tsp
- Cardamom – 04
- Cloves – 04
- Few Cinnamon Sticks
- Curry Leaves
- Green Chilies – 02
- Salt – 02 tsp
- Chili Pieces – ½ tsp
- Cooked Rice (Basmathi / Keeri Samba)
- Cut all the vegetables that we need for the fried rice.
- Make a ginger garlic paste.
- Crush cardamom and cloves.
- Put eggs into a pan and add salt and pepper. Scramble these eggs on low fire while stirring continuously.
- Heat margarine in a pan and add ginger garlic paste, crushed cardamom cloves and cinnamon.
- Add rampe, curry leaves, onions and green chilies.
- Add chili pieces, salt and pepper powder.
- Add carrots into the mixture and sauté around 02 mins until carrots become smooth.
- Add leeks and mix. At this stage adjust salt and pepper as per your taste.
- Then add scrambled eggs.
- Finally add cooked rice and mix thoroughly with the mixture. When you cook rice for this recipe add some margarine or ghee. Then rice won’t get sticky.
- Since we put lots of vegetables into this rice you can eat this even without any curries.