Soft Dinner Rolls Recipe
How about slightly warm, milky taste, soft dinner rolls for a change. Dinner rolls also called as dinner buns are very easy to prepare at home. All you need to do is follow the correct steps.
- All-purpose flour – 400g
- Sugar – 30g
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Slightly warm milk – 240ml
- Yeast – 01 tbsp
- Butter – 45g
- Beaten egg – 01
- Coconut oil – 01 tsp
- Mix flour with salt and 15g of sugar.
- Mix yeast with 15g of sugar.
- Add 60ml of slightly warm milk to the yeast.
- Add milk mixed with yeast to the flour mixture.
- Add remaining milk, beaten egg and butter to the flour. Mix well by using your hand.
- Neat until slightly pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
- Put some oil to another bowl and transfer the dough.
- Wrap the bowl and let it rise for 90mins.
- Transfer it to a board dusted with flour and then cut into 15 pieces.
- Form 15 small balls and keep them on a baking tray. Keep enough spaces in between balls when keeping on the pan.
- Cover the baking tray and let it rise for another 01 hour.
- Then remove the cover and bake these buns at 375°F (190°C) for 15-20 mins.
- Remove from the oven and brush with melted butter.
- Separate buns from others.
- Serve slightly warm for a better taste.