Creamy Chocolate Pudding
Follow these steps to make the best chocolate pudding at home.
- Dark Chocolate – 50g
- Sugar – 130g
- Cocoa Powder – 02 tbsps
- Corn Flour – 02 tbsps
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Fresh Milk – 02 cups
- Whipping Cream – 40ml
- Vanilla – ½ tsp
- Grate dark chocolate.
- In a pan combine sugar, cocoa powder, corn flour and salt.
- Add milk and mix.
- Place the pan on medium heat and stir continuously until pudding thickness.
- Add grated chocolate and whipping cream.
- Turn off the flame and add vanilla.
- Pour the pudding in to dessert cups and let them cool down.
- Refrigerate the pudding around 02-03 hours or until completely set.
- Once the pudding is ready decorate it with some cashew and serve.