Milk Rice with Condensed Milk
Milk rice plays a major role in Avurudu table in every household. There are so many ways of making milk rice. Milk Rice with condensed milk is one way of making delicious milk rice.
- Condensed Milk – 397g
- White Raw Rice – 400g
- Water – 03/04 cups
- Coconut Milk – 02 cups
- Salt – 02 tsp
- Plums & Cashew (Optional)
- Wash white raw rice and put it into your cooking pot.
- Add water to the level until all rice is covered and cook this like we normally cook rice.
- Meanwhile, extract coconut milk and mix salt with it.
- After that add condensed milk to coconut milk and mix.
- When rice is well cooked add milk into this. Cook milk rice under medium heat while stirring continuously.
- Add plums and chopped cashew into this.
- When rice absorbed all coconut milk and starts sticking together switch off the flame.
- Put all milk rice onto a flat surface, level it and cut into pieces.
- Since we add condensed milk, this milk rice is little bit sweeter than a normal one. So, rather than having it with lunu miris this goes well with bananas.