Christmas Ice Recipe
Christmas Ice is another very easy recipe that you can make for Christmas. With very few ingredients and less effort you can make this sweet.
- Desiccated Coconut - 300g
- Icing Sugar (Shifted) - 300g
- Condensed Milk - 1 small tin
- Few coloring drops
- In a mixing bowl, mix coconut and icing sugar.
- Add condensed milk to this and mix thoroughly.
- Once this is mixed well, divide among two bowls.
- Add few drops of food coloring to the remaining portion and stir to combine.
- Now press the uncolored portion to the prepared pan.
- Then, add colored portion to the pan and smooth the surface.
- Cover and place in the fridge for 01-02 hours or until set.
- Once this is set, use a sharp knife and cut the slices.