Chocolate Stuffed Pancakes
Out of different ways of making pancakes, Chocolate Stuffed Pancakes is a delicious treat for chocolate lovers.
- Melt chocolate with whipping cream in a double boiler or in a microwave.
- Cover melted chocolate and chill around 10 mins.
- In a separate bowl, mix egg, coconut milk, salt and turmeric powder.
- Gradually add flour to the milk mixture and make it a little bit thick batter. This batter should not be too much thick and too much runny.
- Apply some oil on a non-stick pan, pour small amount from the batter and make it like a thick circle by using a spoon.
- Cook one side under low heat around 2 mins. Flip the pan cake and cook the other side too.
- Apply prepared chocolate ganache over the pan cake. You can roll it or make it as a triangle.