Chocolate Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe
If you are thinking of making an upside-down cake, this Chocolate Pineapple Upside Down Cake would be the perfect one. The combination of chocolate, pineapple and coconut is undeniably tempting.
Ingredients:Chocolate Coconut Cake
- Melt butter and sugar on low heat. Pour it to the baking tray and spread it all over the pan. Arrange pineapple slices on the tray.
- In a separate bowl, beat butter and sugar until thick and creamy.
- Beat the mixture more while adding eggs one at a time.
- After that add vanilla or coconut extract.
- Get another bowl and combine flour, grated coconut, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt.
- Gradually add prepared flour into the butter egg mixture.
- When flour combined well add coconut milk and mix. Then add melted chocolate and mix well to incorporate.
- Pour this batter into prepared baking tray and bake the cake around 40-45 mins under 180C in a pre-heated oven.
- After baking let the cake cool down a bit in the baking tray and then turn it upside down.