Homemade Chocolate Lava Cake
Most of us don’t try Lava Cakes at home. We wait until we go to a shop to try it. Follow these steps to bake an impressive dessert with minimal time and easy steps.
- Eggs – 03
- Dark Chocolate – 170g
- Margarine – 110g
- Sugar – 04 tbsp
- Salt – Pinch
- Vanilla – 01 tsp
- All-purpose Flour – 02 tbsp
- Muffin Molds – 06
- Apply butter on molds and dust them with flour.
- Keep muffin molds on a baking tray.
- Melt chocolate and margarine under low heat.
- Add eggs, sugar and salt in to a bowl and whisk them until it becomes thick and light yellow.
- Add vanilla and flour.
- When flour is well combined with eggs gradually add chocolate.
- Pour lava cake batter in to muffin molds and bake them around 10mins under 200° C in a pre-heated oven.
- Remove lava cakes from molds and serve hot for a better taste.