Chocolate Fudge Recipe
This recipe is specially for chocolate lovers. This creamy chocolaty fudge recipe is the easiest recipe that you can get for a homemade chocolate fudge.
- Chop cashew and roast them a bit.
- Melt chocolate and condensed milk under low heat while stirring occasionally.
- Once melted add vanilla.
- Then add cocoa powder and salt. Mix it very well.
- Once the mixture has thickened transfer it to a prepared baking pan and flatten.
- Decorate this with roasted cashew.
- Let it chill in the fridge around 01 hour and then cut into pieces.