Chocolate Coconut Brownies Recipe
Chocolate Coconut Brownie is a very easy & delicious dessert that everyone can make. Try these easy steps for a perfect coconut dessert.
- Butter – 170g
- Chocolate – 100g
- Instant Coffee – 01 tsp
- Sugar – 200g
- Eggs – 03
- Vanilla – 01 tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Cocoa Powder – 01 tbsp
- All-purpose Flour – 95g
- Scraped Coconut – 250g
- Condensed Milk – 340g
- Chocolate – 120g
- Condensed Milk / Whipping Cream – 100g
- Melt Butter & chocolate over medium heat. Stir this continuously until smooth.
- Switch off the flame and add instant coffee.
- Add sugar and stir well until sugar dissolves.
- Remove the bowl from water and let it cool down.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix well to combine.
- Add vanilla and salt.
- Add flour and cocoa powder and stir thoroughly until it becomes a smooth batter.
- Transfer this batter into a greased baking pan and bake the brownie around 30-35mins under 180°C.
- Until the brownie bakes we can make the coconut topping. For that mix coconut with condensed milk.
- Once the brownie is baked let it cool down and then spread the coconut mixture evenly on top of that.
- Next step is to make the chocolate ganache. For that melt condensed milk and chocolate together until it becomes smooth.
- Spread the chocolate ganache evenly on top of coconut mixture and refrigerate the brownie around 01-02 hours to set.
- When the brownie is set cut into pieces and serve.