Chocolate Cake Recipe
This chocolate cake is so simple to make. This is truly a very tasty one and you’ll not stop eating it.
- All-purpose flour – 200g
- Cocoa powder – 50g
- Sugar – 250g
- Margarine – 250g
- Eggs – 04
- Milk – 04 tbsps
- Baking powder – 02 tsps
- Vanilla – 02 tsps
- First, mix baking powder with flour.
- Then beat eggs well and keep it aside.
- Beat margarine and sugar together. It is very easy to do this if you use a beater for this. But, if you do it by your hands it will take around 15-20 mins.
- When margarine becomes super soft add eggs and beat again.
- Then add vanilla and milk.
- Start adding flour after mixing vanilla and milk well. Don’t add flour at once. Add them little by little and mix.
- Now pour the mixture into a baking tray.
- Bake this cake around 35-40 mins at 180° C in a pre-heated oven.
- Let it cool down and then cut into pieces.